View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 12:21 AM   #2081
GQ2003

GQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Don't be sorry. He had a great game vs Lebron, but I can show you a few Vids where Lebron obliterates James Johnson. Also a video where Luka blocks Lebron 2x in one posession. You can find dfs defensive highlight videos too. You can argue until you're blue in the face about who starts but if you've been a Mav fan since Rick has been around, you should know what to expect.
You can look for as long as you want and you will not find a 3 minute highlight of DFS shutting down one of the best players in the game. Finding a 10 second highlight of Luka blocking Lebron twice in a possession or of Lebron dunking on Johnson on one play during Johnson's rookie year isn't the same as a three minute highlight all from the same game of Johnson repeatedly giving Lebron issues.

Rick is going to be Rick and there is nothing I can do about that just as I couldn't do anything when I was screaming for the mavs to draft Eric Paschall only for them to trade back and take Isaiah Roby or when I was screaming again for them to draft Saddiq Bey only to hear Josh Green's name be called. All I'm saying is that this year's team(on paper) is much better than either of the two teams Luka has played on and DFS has had a starting role on. We have better options than what we've rolled out these last couple years and we should act accordingly.

I'll just throw this in here too for good measure:

https://youtu.be/DyyGMRPj358
GQ2003 is offline   Reply With Quote