View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 01:09 AM   #2085
GQ2003

GQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really niceGQ2003 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Again with the video clips...from 2017 no less.

Josh green or sadiqq bey haven't played a single game. There is no data to back any claim that it was a bad call. Give it some time.

I've said I don't hate Johnson starting personally but you know what to expect here. Its too early to be arguing and whining about opinions of what Rick should do when we really just don't know. Hell,he may not even know yet. We may not even have the same roster to start season.
I just posted that video because I figured mavs fans could all enjoy watching Marcus Morris get dunked on by a current maverick. As for Bey vs Green, I only brought that up to highlight how I don't have control over what they do no matter how strongly I feel about it.

There's no arguments or fighting coming from me. This is a discussion board and I have enjoyed the back and forth banter. At the end of the day, I'm excited about the roster and I see some pieces(Richardson & Johnson) that could make a major impact. The talent on this team has been upgraded in a major way and I think this team could realistically make it to the WCF as currently constructed (provided KP and the team stays relatively healthy).
GQ2003 is offline   Reply With Quote