View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 08:02 AM   #2089
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ2003 View Post
I just posted that video because I figured mavs fans could all enjoy watching Marcus Morris get dunked on by a current maverick. As for Bey vs Green, I only brought that up to highlight how I don't have control over what they do no matter how strongly I feel about it.

There's no arguments or fighting coming from me. This is a discussion board and I have enjoyed the back and forth banter. At the end of the day, I'm excited about the roster and I see some pieces(Richardson & Johnson) that could make a major impact. The talent on this team has been upgraded in a major way and I think this team could realistically make it to the WCF as currently constructed (provided KP and the team stays relatively healthy).
Maybe they can get to WCF. I still think we need a clear upgrade at the 4 spot. Whether thats JJ or simply an improved DFS or via trade idk. WCS improving could be huge for us, but I'd be surprised to see Rick run him with KP as often as many of us would like.

Rick has lots of new toys to play with and most of them are 2 way players or project to be. So I think the lineups will be more fluid even in this odd season coming.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote