View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 09:22 AM   #2091
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ2003 View Post
You guys are funny. So I guess because they were able to take advantage of the ineptitude of franchises like the NY Knicks, the Sacramento Kings, the Phoenix Suns and the Atlanta Hawks that our experienced GM is beyond criticism. How many drafts have the mavs completely bombed while teams like SA, Miami, GS and Toronto find and develop diamonds in the rough while drafting after us more often than not? I guess you were happy with them blowing up the championship team AND passing on the likes of Giannis/Gobert so that we could draft Shane "the next JJ Barea" Larkin and chase after Deron Williams and Dwight Howard? Or wasting away all of Dirk's years after the championship? They get credit for doing what it took to grab Luka and KP but forgive me for not throwing blind trust into a front office that constructed a team that brought the franchise its first title in 30 yrs only to immediately blow it up before they even had a chance to defend it.

Got it, every successful move is a result of others' ineptitude. Every bad move is a result of ours. I suppose if you were the GM you'd have a 100% hit on every single move.