View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 09:25 AM   #2092
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Maybe they can get to WCF. I still think we need a clear upgrade at the 4 spot. Whether thats JJ or simply an improved DFS or via trade idk. WCS improving could be huge for us, but I'd be surprised to see Rick run him with KP as often as many of us would like.

Rick has lots of new toys to play with and most of them are 2 way players or project to be. So I think the lineups will be more fluid even in this odd season coming.

That's the million dollar question...

After watching the Lakers get to the finals playing AD often at PF next to Dwight or McGee as a 2nd rim protector on the floor. It always makes me wonder why WCS and KP don't at least play 10-12 MPG up front together.

Seems like they could duplicate some of those same things the Lakers bigs were able bring to table together.

I mean Dwight and Javale aren't stretch bigs and it didn't seem to effect the spacing on offense for AD and they were tough to score inside on defensively.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote