View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 03:25 PM   #51
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Yeah, Burke will carry most of the load from the bench but Rick will have many options to keep a balanced team on the court at all times. Richardson was a huge acquisition in that regard and could become one of the most key players on this team outside of Luka and KP.
I'm really hoping he can evolve into that 3rd option that we definitely need and I personally think he will. I've been wanting that trade to happen for a hell of a long time and now I'm ecstatic that we have Richardson on this team.

I also think Terry will exceed expectations in development. Rick will absolutely love this guy and will find a place for him. If Brunson or Burke go down for any length of time, Terry will get his opportunity.
Jesus, I haven't been this happy starting the season as a Mavs fan since they drafted Ro Blackman. Yeah, I'm old
I'm right there with you on Richardson. That trade being made without giving up Green or Terry while also adding Bey... I really don't see how that is not an A+ move.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote