View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 08:19 PM   #71
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
What are you looking forward to the most this season? The dawgs? More Luka triple doubles? More 40 foot 3's from KP? Lob passes to both Dwight Powell and WCS? A 50-point game? Please share here.
Luka will always, always top the list of things I'm excited about. You know he's never not working on his game. I want to what he has improved, and what the roster changes around him will do for his game. My biggest hope is that the addition of Richardson as a secondary playmaker will help Luka's 3pt%, because he's not having to take so many bail out shots and the shot clock is running out.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote