View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 08:05 PM   #6
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

I’m excited to watch Luka. He’s the star, and I want to see what the next step for him is. I’m looking forward to watching Richardson and Johnson (mainly Richardson) because I think he’s going to be a great fit here. It’s nice to finally have some SG and SF with some length. Always enjoy watching rookies, and seeing them grow through the season. I wanted the Mavs to pick Bey from Villanova, but I’m hopeful Green can contribute and bring some athleticism to the team. I’m happy that Powell is back, and want to watch how he adjusts his game post injury. That said I’m hopefully WCS gets in the regular rotation. He’s been working this offseason, and I hope it shows up on the court.

There’s a lot to be excited about this season. Short offseason for the players, but I’m not complaining. I’m ready for some Mavs basketball!
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote