View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 02:45 AM   #95
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I am looking forward to seeing the impact of JJ(ohnson). He could end up being an end of the bench guy or starting PF. Do teams play Luka differently with JJ on the court? Is he trade bait to land an impact player at the deadline? He's an intriguing wild card.
I think some of you guys are going to be really frustrated with the way he's used. He's a good player no doubt but I'm not not getting my hopes up high that he'll be a consistent rotation player.

I pretty much see him being used similiar to how Boban or WCS was utilized last year as a situational player by RC.

As for Luka, he's a big boy and I'm not sure I buy into all that enforcer stuff.

This isn't the NBA from the 90's when the term enforcer was more appropriate. Luka is still going to get fouled a lot and players are still going to jaw back and forth with each other and not a single punch will be thrown this year by a Mavs player.

Last edited by Dallas41; 12-01-2020 at 02:48 AM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote