View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 04:54 PM   #110
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I'm going with Steph for the MVP. He's going to put up ridiculous numbers on a borderline playoff team like the year Russ won it.
I find that unlikely. Russ averaged a triple double AND led the league in scoring that year. That's insane. And OKC wasn't just a borderline playoff team. They were the 6th seed. Russ was at his absolute peak. Steph is probably a little bit past his, and I think GSW will struggle to make the playoffs. For Steph to win MVP, i think he'd probably have to statistically outdo his 2016 season, and I'd be very surprised if that happened.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote