View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 12:20 PM   #267
Bhannon1945

Bhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the roughBhannon1945 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I'll post my response in this thread too.

$50 a month just to watch my f*cking local team is absolutely ridiculous though. I was willing to pay that for Hulu live because of everything else it carries along with the NBA, but even that I thought was pretty outrageous for a streaming service, when everyone else charges like $15 a month. No thanks. I'm not paying ATT a f**ing penny.

This such bullsh*t.
I would suggest getting league pass single team monthly for 17.99 per month and a VPN. I have NordVPN at around 6 a month. You can get an IP in an area that is not blacked out.
That way if your favorite streaming service caves and gets FSSW you don’t lose the 120 for the year.
A word of caution, league pass has been known to deny access if you are using a VPN to avoid the blackout. Most VPN’s duplicate up addresses as they only have a limited number so if the NBA sees duplicate ip’s they can deny access. You can avoid this by buying a dedicated IP from the VPN provider.
Bhannon1945 is offline   Reply With Quote