View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 07:48 PM   #10
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think he's gotten lucky as the wonderboy and he has such a fun and dynamic game, but even if he doesn't get techs, the fans of other teams are going to lose their patience with him.

If he can settle in, he can honestly be the face of the NBA, but not if he complains at every single call.
Lebron complains on every single call, and he's been the face of the NBA for well over decade.

I don't like the complaining either, but I think we're overblowing the effect that it will have on his perception or his career. I mean, every single player does it. Nobody complained more than Duncan, and I've never once heard anyone call him out on it.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote