View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 12:30 AM   #345
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I'm eager for the rookies to look less like rookies. Doncic sure as hell never looked like a rookie, and Brunson had a very nice rookie season. Heck, Iwundu looks like a rookie to me right now. I hope we see a lot of growth from Green, Terry, Hinton, Bey, and Iwundu. It'll be a struggle for any of them to get any minutes right now. I'd love to be proven wrong.

Anyway, I liked watching Lee practice with Luka. That'll probably be what I miss the most about him. Maybe he can find a new role with the Mavericks if he cannot get a gig somewhere else? I kinda doubt this will be the team he finds said role with though.
I mean, a large part is the fact that we're a borderline contender and don't necessarily need rookies to produce this season like in the past.

They also haven't had more than moment to really develop as well.

Not disagreeing with you as none of them looked anywhere near ready, but other rookies haven't looked great either. Even Bane had a poor game tonight. Haven't seen much from Bey, either.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote