View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 12:54 AM   #34
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I know you’re engaging in a bit of hyperbole here, but that’s just nuts. I’d venture to guess that Bane would look like a turd out there if we had him as a 20yr old with a condensed camp and no summer league. I would hope they chose BPA and not best right now. Green will be a starter here in a few years— book it. Bane is much closer to his ceiling than Green is. Green just turned 20 a month ago. Personally, I would’ve preferred Precious to Josh Green but I’m not unhappy with the pick. We aren’t privy to all the info they have. Hopefully they chose Green because of some combination of skill, fit, work ethic, athletic traits with need and readiness to contribute wayyyy down the list.
Sure, is partial hyperbole a thing? I mean, We need 2 way players now though and definitely sooner than in 2-3 years. Its great that the guys we have are potentially going to contribute in 2-3 years years but we are ready to contend much much sooner. THJ is not at all a 2 way player and Brunson being close to his ceiling too, I'd trade for earlier potential. I have not seen enough of Green to determine that he has such a higher ceiling than Bane. Green may totally surpass Bane and be an all-star, I highly doubt it, but we will have long forgotten about this conversation by then.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote