View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 06:35 PM   #10
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA-Mavs-Fan View Post
If I am RC, I play Green a bunch tonight. Maybe Hinton some as well. So many times last night, it seemed THJ clanking a shot on one end, and then getting beat for a bucket on defense. This is not the THJ of last year.
Agreed. The thing that I think some people, perhaps including Rick, are not adequately taking into consideration is that, with the short pre-season, players are not in such great physical conditioning, which could be partly contributory to some of our shooting woes. Spread the load around a bit so that when THJ, DFS, and JRich are on the floor, they are more fresh and have more of their legs under them when they shoot.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote