Thread: Bradley Beal
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 03:41 PM   #21
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I was high on Beal at first but when you look at this team now defense is trending in the right direction and I'd hate to give up most of our wing defense in order to get Beal.

I don't want this team turning into the Wizzards defensively
It's unlikely, but IF the Mavs were to try to trade for Beal, they would almost certainly have to include KP. IF you could build a trade around KP where we still kept our defensive depth, would you do it? Because I would. Beal might not give you much on defense, but he's one of the best offensive players in the league- currently #1 in scoring.

If you could have Luka and Beal as your backcourt and surround them with athletic, versatile defenders and shooters, I think that's a title contender.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote