View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 09:25 PM   #78
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
I don't say that the refs are punishing Luka for the complaining. I think a lot of the refs just don't respect the Mavs the way they do other teams and top players. They may not even be conscious of how they are not being consistent in calling fouls for offensive players. That's why I feel Rick has to take a stand when our players are getting fouled with no calls made.
Those are two ways of saying the same thing, so let me be more clear. I don't think the refs respect Luka or the Mavs less than they do other stars or teams. He gets wins some calls and loses some like everyone else.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote