View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 09:59 PM   #92
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Maybe it's just me but I'm still skeptical about WCS remaining the starter next to KP.

I think that is how the Mavs should start off games but something tells me we are going to get one more shot at Powell & KP down the road and if that fails then it might he go back to KP & DFS upfront.

I hope I'm wrong though because every since last year I've been wanting to see WCS/KP front court.
co-signed. KP started out really strong because the 3 was falling, but in the 2nd half it looked like everything I hated last year before Powell went down. A lot of standing around behind the line and occasionally a very awkward post up.

I've said it a million times. KP needs to be in a ton of pick and rolls. That and transition three's are what he's best at.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote