View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 04:05 PM   #14
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yeah but I think the biggest difference is it helps his efficiency and I think getting easier shots early in games helps to get him going offensively.

I actually like both Luka and KP attacking closer to rim more often.

The Mavs have shot 52% and 48% in the last two games with an effort towards scoring points in the paint.

I even read an article where Luka's mid range shots have gone up this season and last night instead of settling for a step back 3 he used the mid range shot late in the game.

So, I'm not saying you can't win games shooting 3's but it's nice to have two stars that can get you buckets via the mid range or post up because those shots will be needed come playoff time when defenses clamp down on 3-Pt shooters.
For sure. It's great to mix it up. That's why I like him at center. He can post up, and the lane is open for his drives, and pick and rolls. Luka's mid range game is coming along nicely, and he leads the league in drives per game. His three point shot just keeps the defense honest.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote