View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 10:08 PM   #3
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
1st off it depends when you say starters because most people on here will say DFS, Powell and Kleber aren't starters when they want the narrative to fit under normal CIRCUMSTANCES.
DFS, Richardson, Kleber, KP are the Mavs starters. It doesn't depend on anything. That's 4/5 of our starting lineup. The ONLY thing it could depend on is maybe when all those guys come back, Rick still has WCS starting, with KP at 4 and or DFS coming off the bench. But I doubt it.

Quote:
So last night that reminded me that the Mavs still have too many guys on the roster that if they aren't shooting and making shots they pretty much bring you nothing else to the table.
The Mavs are not that good. I think most people would agree with that.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 01-24-2021 at 10:32 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote