View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 03:14 PM   #8
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Bitching about effort is never going away. Coaching rotations/adjustments probably won't either. Some of it is obviously overboard, but good luck on a fan forum expecting people to be mostly optimistic when they have been following a team with 10-20 years investment.

That said, I appreciate you jumping on the GDT grenades. Most times previously, people take turns and that hasn't happened this season.
Ha Ha that would be when it comes to lack of defense or Midget ball.

I can tolerate just about anything except poor defense and small ball lineups that contribute to poor defense.

Those two things infuriate me watching games. But it's probably because I'm old school and prefer the defenses or at least the defensive efforts of years past.

Having said I think this is a good game to start WCS again vs Jokic and just slide KP out to Milsap. Either that or you have to get Iwundo on the floor as much as possible just for the sole purpose of defending Murray.

If they put THJ or Brunson on Murray it's going to be a layup festival all game because the Mavs big's will have to stay glued to Milsap and Jokic because they can both knock down shots if left alone outside.

Richardson was key in game in that 1st game because he was able to keep Murray out the paint and that allowed WCS to stay home on Jokic.

Last edited by Dallas41; 01-25-2021 at 03:17 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote