View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 02:37 PM   #90
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Both Parker and Ginobili were better than KP. Especially Parker.

But I'm glad we agree that for the Mavs to contend they need another player at least as good as KP.
I've made this point for two years now ad nauseam, but I think it's been tweaked just a bit with the defensive improvement once the team is finally healthy.

What they primarily need is a guy who can handle the ball to take the load off of Luka, and he has to be a really good player to boot. I think Brunson is inching his way, but there is something still off about his game that I can't quite pinpoint. It's like he does most things well and doesn't make mistakes, but I'm rarely seeing a huge impact. He did hit that big shot against the Spurs which means the path is there, but the Mavs need that guy NOW.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote