View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 11:04 PM   #112
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I agree

So how do they fix?

Can it be fixed in house or do you think they need a flat out rebounding big
Who is our best rebounder? It's not even close. Boban Marjanovic. Why isn't he playing tonight? Seriously, if he is available, then I am not too happy with Rick. This is a game in which he'd excel.

I think the starting lineup should have looked like this:

Luka Doncic, Josh Richardson, Tim Hardaway Jr, Kristaps Porzingis, and Boban Marjanovic. Our rebounding would have improved drastically, and DFS would get a chance to ease his way back into the rotation instead of being forced right back into the starting lineup in his first game back as well as J-Rich. I would have just placed one of them two in the starting lineup and gone with J-Rich for sure.

So you are wondering if we need a big who just flat out rebounds? Well, we already have him. We just need to play him.