View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 12:39 PM   #4
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I can no longer defend KP and your right he's bad in PNR defense.

I guess my question is whose coaching the Mavs defense?

If this has been going on for awhile then why hasn't the Mavs coaching staff done anything to fix the issue.

Seems like they haven't played good team defense since Dwayne Casey left.

Also, I hope that little incident doesn't impact Josh Richardson staying here.

The Mavs need players like him who will hold teammates accountable but also try to motivate them later.
Well later Luka had his head hanging and a towel on it. Josh took it off and rubbed his head. It certainly looked like "cmon kid, pick your head up, you're a leader and you can't lead like this".

KP is an easy target for people right now because he is a max player and huge part of what we are apparently trying to do. When he wants to play center so bad, even mentioning it in post game comments, he needs to realize that he can't just expect to drag other bigs out to the perimeter and shoot over them. When you suck in the most popular basic play in the NBA (PnR) you aren't going to have a lot of folks agreeing that you must play center for the team to be at its best...and the best being a contender.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote