View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 03:16 PM   #24
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
I'm 100% out on KP. I don't know if we can trade him anywhere that immediately makes us better (which obviously should be the goal), but I don't trust him to make plays when the game's on the line. And that doesn't even include his long injury history.
It's understandable. When we got him back last season, he picked his game up beyond where he has ever been. Then another pesky injury. Now he has to find his way back again.

We took a huge gamble in maxing him and I'd hate to trade him and get 70% of his value and idk if we could even get that much. I think it's a safe bet that he is going to be here unless someone calls us with an offer we can't refuse, and why the hell would anyone do that.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote