View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 08:16 PM   #31
Grady Wilson

Grady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of lightGrady Wilson is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Right now it's not a great trade, but one or two months from now it might look a lot better than anything you can get for a $30M a year guy in street clothes who may have lost his appetite for rebounding and prefers to hang around 30 feet from the basket. Hopefully, in the next few weeks he returns to something closer to his performance in the bubble before his second injury.

It is one thing to have to sit out back-to-backs, it is quite another to be largely ineffective half of the time you are on the court when that is already limited. If he continues on his current path, his value will drop dramatically. Another setback with rehab, or God forbid, a new injury and forget it. On a more positive note, you can hope he has a strong second half of the season and maybe you roll the dice again or you look for a much better trade in the offseason. I wouldn't take that gamble.
I really wonder if he and Luka will ever be able to coexist. Last year, if I remember correctly, there were some rumblings that the two weren't meshing like they hoped. When Luka was out for several games that's when KP played great. Whatever the case, it's getting frustrating
Grady Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote