View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 10:31 AM   #94
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I thought this was strange too. Isn’t this the exact reason we got Richardson?
It is the exact reason. Like I mentioned before, It's a huge wtf when you go trade your best shooter for a guy to defend quick guards and then put the same guy we have had, dfs, who can't guard them on him. Down the stretch, not like randomly and from switching during the game. Intentionally being told to guard him. So CP gets like 16 pts, 5 ast in the 4th quarter.

And we have people complaining that we don't have shooters. Well we traded our best shooter for a guy to defend quick guards and we don't even use him for that purpose. I'm fine with that trade, Curry was not as valuable to us because we couldn't defend on the perimeter so every bucket he made he gave up more. This team is so backasswards right now, I can't understand how they approach some basic common sense things the way they do...Coaches and players.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote