View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 09:04 PM   #7
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
Luka is a budding superstar who is financially independent. He's going to do what's best for himself and his career, and since he doesn't NEED the money, priority 1 would be an enjoyable working environment imo, and if he's not enjoying where he's playing while making progress towards his longer-term career goals, then I'd expect him to move on. Whine? If my work environment were devolving into the crap sandwhich that is the Mavericks right now, I'd sure as hell voice my dipleasure, and if things didn't change, then I'd make a change. Life is too short, and a basketball career is even shorter. I don't anticipate Luka sticking around in a Dirk-like manner and just sucking it up and watching the years go by and not have a chance to compete for a championship every year.
Luka can take some of the blame for this he’s far from perfect.