View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 10:15 AM   #82
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA-Mavs-Fan View Post
Shoulda put Green on CPaul. (Same for Lavine against Chicago). And the good news, Green will only get better, if we play him. Honestly, Green is probably our best 1-3 defender. Brunson and Burke try on defense, but they are not close to Green on D. CP torched us. again and again. But that's OK. Keep doing the same thing RC.

Some folks will tell me about all the shots that Burke and Brunson make - Ok, some nights they do. But not usually enough to offset all the easy baskets that THJ, Burke and Brunson give up on the defensive side. Those guys are almost always negative in +/-. Same for tonight. RC can't pretend that defense is job 1, and leave probably his best 1-3 defender on the bench, and keep in 3 guards that are very poor defenders.

The bad news - RC will probably trade Green for some mediocre vet.
Yeah I stay away from complaining about Rick for playing THJ. He's a decent team defender. Not the best individual defender, but more than anything, his scoring is huge. His super efficient scoring kept us in the game last night.

What I don't understand is the total no show for Green. We drafted him. He's been solid when he gets minutes. It's just hard to be consistent with 2minutes and then five DNPs.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote