View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 08:45 PM   #122
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA-Mavs-Fan View Post
DFS is a pretty good defender. But DFS is not as quick as Green. Plus Green is very long. Green woulda done much better on CP, who is smaller, quicker. Just my opinion. Not saying Green won't make mistakes. But honestly, how can you even try to defend the defensive job our guys did on CP? That was a total utter disaster. Slow him down just a bit, and we win last night.

JRich - Actually, when i looked, the defensive numbers on JRich don't indicate he is some super defender. Acceptable, yes. But not a lock down defender you need to put on CP. that would be Green. Sure - i am speculating based on the limited minutes we saw him so far, what he did in college, and his quickness and Reach from the combine. Personally, JRich is an OK defender, but not as good as Green.
Thats just not reality. I'm not going to just give it to Green yet. Maybe he earns it sooner than later but good luck getting minutes. Defending college kids is a long way from CP. I'd give that task to JRich. Bottom line for me is, we fn went out and traded our best shooter for him and we don't even use him in the situations we need him most.

That said, I would much rather have tried Green or at least had him in the game. No argument there.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote