View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 09:17 PM   #52
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
No way. The moves are obvious - to me, at least. I wonder if the Mavs didn't walk through trapping scenarios prior to the Suns game, so RC wasn't comfortable calling them during the game. <?> I have no idea. I'm just reaching for something. I prefer that to the option that he either didn't think of it or didn't think it was worth trying. RC is an enigma to me. I just don't understand his decisions too frequently for my comfort.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Saturday Phoenix didn't have Booker at all that's why trapping Paul made so much sense yet the Mavs didn't even bother not once to do it.

The game on Monday even with Booker I would have through a few traps at them just to see how Phoenix reacted.

But if you don't try at all how would you know if it works or not?

It has worked to a certain extent tonight vs Atlanta but hey IMO it came 2 games too late LOL
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote