View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 09:22 AM   #478
Dolencd

Dolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to allDolencd is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Mavs Odds On Firing Coach Carlisle? Really? Whitt's End
Rick Carlisle is now listed by oddsmakers as the most likely NBA coach to be the first to be fired. Can that be explained?

I'm sorry I'm not used to the phrase wit's end. Are you saying they will or will not fire him?

I don't think they are going to. I'm just saying they should.

Meaning - exchanging KP for someone else doesn't solve all of the problems for me. I think KP is not that bad as Mavs are bad a utilising him.

We'll see how this pans out.

On one hand this situation really sucks.

But on the other hand ... You can lose every other game and from time to time lose 2 games. That means fu''!k all. But on the long term you're still going downhill. Just not that obvious. You can still fool yourself that it's not that bad.
A bad situation like this more or less forces you to make big changes quickly.
So things will very soon change. If nothing else Cuban bet a lot on Luka and losing Luka would be devastating for the Mavs. That's why he's going to make changes. Soon. At least has to.

I think Luka is very loyal. He's not used to move teams. He has in Real Madrid from 13 to 18. But he's not used to losing either.If things don't go upwards he'll not be staying. You can be very very sure of that.
Dolencd is offline   Reply With Quote