View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 03:51 PM   #816
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
I guess the idea of Vucevic doesn't look so bad now. Just imagine the state of the Mavs and the fan's view of the MBT had both Vlade and the Hawks had the slightest clue.

KP is a sunk cost. The Mavs need a big like Vuc to take pressure off needed KP production. KP would be a great 3rd option in this scenario. Without another legit starting big, the Mavs will be at a standstill and remain a 5-8 playoff seed in no man's land, and Luka will be out of here at the end of his contract.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Marvin Bagley would've been more of a issue though I think the Kings are what's screwing him over. Ending up with Trae Young and Cam Reddish instead of Luka....not that much of a downgrade if one at all.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote