View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 08:29 PM   #1220
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Loving Luka! I love how we got a starting All-Star in him. I cannot wait until we get a Team Luka for All-Star weekend. Speaking of teams at All-Star weekend. How's Team Durant going to work out? Domantas Sabonis is his replacement. Now does Durant get first pick because of this? Or is Sabonis automatically a member of his team? I am more curious towards how it works for selecting the starters for both teams. Normally it's just the 10 guys voted in, but now that one is unavailable to play for both sides, and one happens to be a captain that just makes it more interesting.

Edit: I see Tatum is Durant's replacement as the starter. Also I forgot that Davis wasn't voted in as a starter, which really surprises me. However, I'm less surprised after looking at his stats.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 02-26-2021 at 08:34 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote