View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 10:41 PM   #872
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I am beginning to think that Cuban will have to make a decision between Porzingis and Carlisle soon
I feel the same way as Cuban that KP is a top 20 player in this league.

But I disagree with Cuban that the Mavs can still challenge by standing pat.

"Patient, because you saw what KP could be last night. We're seeing more of that. It takes time. I mean, look at [Brooklyn Nets forward Kevin Durant], different injury, but you gotta be patient. Particularly this year. I mean, it's just such a crazy year. We got hit by a COVID outbreak really bad, and that impacted our season, and everybody was panicking and saying you gotta do A, B or C.

"We don't, we have a good team. KP is showing what KP is. He's a great top-20 player. And so we're just going to be patient. We have a good team. There's no reason to panic or do anything."
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote