View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 02:29 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
Today he is in top 32 in scoring, top 17 in rebounds, top 8 in Blocks
Great. Again, it's not about ability. It's about being on the court consistently. He will probably miss 20+ games this year. He did the same last year in a shortened season. He missed the entire season the year before. He missed 34 the year before..16 the year before.. and 10 the year before.

He has played in 60% of regular season games in his career. That's awful. That doesn't even include missing three games in the playoffs when the Mavs had an opportunity to advance last year.

With that being said, I have not one time advocated trading the guy. He is supremely talented. But before I start anointing him as one of the top players in the league, I have to see him on the court a lot more often.

Last edited by Murphy3; 03-15-2021 at 02:30 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote