View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 11:30 PM   #59
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yeah that game was still puzzling especially since you had just moved ahead of the Spurs.

It's even more puzzling when you consider the Clippers never rested George or Leonard this week despite playing 3 games in 4 nights.

Mavs are doing the opposite of some of these top teams who are going all out to get a higher seed and RC stated we can expect even more games like that OKC game where his stars rest.
KP I understand - i'm all for keeping an eye out on his minutes.
Luka not so much...

Only watched the end of the game but when KP came back in the last few minutes he was not involved on offense at all. He jacked up that near airball 3 with about 10 seconds left on the clock and that was a red flag. I think Rick needs to be intentional about getting him some touches when he comes in the game. call a play or two for him or something.
Scoobay is online now   Reply With Quote