View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 07:10 PM   #570
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
That's .666 win percentage since we recovered from Covid.

If that continued for the whole season, that would put us at 3rd in the West and tied for 3rd with the Bucks in the East.

I really don't understand why 90% of Mavs fans on D-M.com are hating on us or have no optimism.
I have plenty of optimism. All of our Covid guys are rounding into shape and Richardson should only continue to fit better. Luka is seemingly making another leap. Brunson has been off these last few games; not sure if he’s dinged up or what. I’d like to see us KP more involved and for some of DFS shots to fall. But all in all the arrow is definitely trending up at the right time.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote