View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 12:05 AM   #584
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I don't think a Sixers team without Embid is all that much more talented than the Mavs. I'd take Luka and KP over anyone outside of Embid.

And yes I am disappointed in the Mavs. Not sure how any MAvs fan can't be unless you didnt' think they were very good to begin with.
After seeing what Phoenix has done this off season and how those moves instantly made them top 4 out west this year I have to admit that fuels some of my frustration with the Mavs.

Sometimes you just have to go for it especially when you have young talent like Luka and KP on the roster already.

Phoenix has Booker and Ayton and they felt like Paul was the guy regardless of his age that could speed up the process to winning right away.

The Mavs seem too content on staying the course with solid guys on the rosters but not guys who will elevate your team to that next level.

I get it cap space is important but sometimes I feel like they rely on cap space waiting on a big fish and they let other quality starting caliber players get away.

It won't shock me at all if James Johnson expiring contract is still on this roster after the deadline.

Guy's like Buddy Hield and Oladipo are probably at all the time low in terms of trade value.

Gordon is obviously going to cost you something but he's a legit starter and impact talent that may be worth losing a guy like Kleber, DFS or THJ.

He just does a multiple of things and you can clearly see if you put in that Powell role offensively in Dallas next to Luka he would turn into a All-Star level type of player with All Defensive team ability.

They will probably end up in the buy out market and come away with the least desirable type of player like they did with MKG from last year.
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote