View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 12:19 PM   #611
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I asked this question in the GDT last night

Why does KAT get a pass as opposed to KP?

He misses just as much time and is his game really that more reliable than KP's?

You claim KP is not a top 30 player but most consider KAT a top 15-20 player.

KP and KAT put up identical #'s just about and you can make a case that KAT defense is worse than KP
Who said KAT is a top 20 player? I don't consider KAT a top 20 player. Who gives him a "pass?" What are we supposedly giving him a "pass" for?

He is better than KP though, dude. Be honest. Maybe not THAT much better, but his numbers are not "identical." They're a little better than KP's. I don't watch the Wolves at all. Only when they play the Mavs, really, so I don't have that much of a feel for his game, but I do know that KP is maddeningly inconsistent. He's one of those guys who can score 35 one night and then not score double digits the next. Is KAT also like that?
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote