View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 12:34 PM   #614
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
That wasn't the question
Uh, it was MY question. I responded to your question with a question of my own, because I found your question to be dubious.

No, sir, I did not say that TJH, Brunson, and Richardson have "no value" around the league. I do think though that some of the posters around here seem to overrate their trade value quite a bit. Case in point....

Quote:
But I would have engaged Orlando for Gordon
And Orlando would have said no, because Denver gave them a better than anything the Mavs could.

Do you in fact know that the Mavs didn't engage Orlando for Gordon?

No, you do not. In fact I would be downright shocked if the Mavs didn't at least ask about Gordon.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote