View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 12:35 PM   #615
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Who said KAT is a top 20 player? I don't consider KAT a top 20 player. Who gives him a "pass?" What are we supposedly giving him a "pass" for?

He is better than KP though, dude. Be honest. Maybe not THAT much better, but his numbers are not "identical." They're a little better than KP's. I don't watch the Wolves at all. Only when they play the Mavs, really, so I don't have that much of a feel for his game, but I do know that KP is maddeningly inconsistent. He's one of those guys who can score 35 one night and then not score double digits the next. Is KAT also like that?
I'm just saying most fans on here and the media would claim KAT is top 20 player.

I personally think KP is better but hey that's just my opinion.

You seem to think KP is chopped liver and I think he gives you the same production as some of the other so called top big's.

Yes he has missed lots of games but we've had this convo before there are other guys who people seem to give a free pass to that has missed lots of games as well.

I believe the Mavs have two of the top 20 players in the NBA in Luka and KP and to me the issue is building a roster around those two which allows you to compete seriously in the playoffs and not just a roster that gets you to the playoffs and exit in the 1st round.

I will go on record and say that KP won't be the reason why Dallas goes home in the 1st round this year.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote