View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 12:44 PM   #617
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Uh, it was MY question. I responded to your question with a question of my own, because I found your question to be dubious.

No, sir, I did not say that TJH, Brunson, and Richardson have "no value" around the league. I do think though that some of the posters around here seem to overrate their trade value quite a bit. Case in point....

And Orlando would have said no, because Denver gave them a better than anything the Mavs could.

Do you in fact know that the Mavs didn't engage Orlando for Gordon?

No, you do not. In fact I would be downright shocked if the Mavs didn't at least ask about Gordon.
I think it's hard to upgrade when your telling your fan base that you love your boys in blue and your content with the top 11 players on your roster.

That is what Donnie said on the fan 105.3 the other day.

So to me the Mavs probably tried to low ball someone and I get it your not trying to give up a ransom for a player like Gordon but your also not getting that type of talent back unless your willing to trade value back.

IT wouldn't shock me if the Mavs refused to trade some of those guys

Hell it was reported that they tried to Collins for Kleber

Would trade Collins for Kleber if you were Atlanta?

Those are the type of deals it seems like the Mavs are hoping to fleece people with and if it doesn't work they will stay the course with their boys in BLUE.

Last edited by Dallas41; 03-25-2021 at 12:47 PM.
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote