View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 12:51 PM   #618
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I'm just saying most fans on here and the media would claim KAT is top 20 player.

I personally think KP is better but hey that's just my opinion.

You seem to think KP is chopped liver and I think he gives you the same production as some of the other so called top big's.

Yes he has missed lots of games but we've had this convo before there are other guys who people seem to give a free pass to that has missed lots of games as well.

I believe the Mavs have two of the top 20 players in the NBA in Luka and KP and to me the issue is building a roster around those two which allows you to compete seriously in the playoffs and not just a roster that gets you to the playoffs and exit in the 1st round.

I will go on record and say that KP won't be the reason why Dallas goes home in the 1st round this year.
Oh come on, stop putting words in my mouth. We have had this conversation more than enough times for you to know what my opinion of KP is. You know very well that I don't think KP is "chopped liver." I have said many time- to you- that I think KP is a good player, just not a great one. I think he's a top 40 player. I might go as high as 35. That's hardly "chopped liver."

You clearly think he's better than that. Fine. But let me just list 20 players off the top of my head without even thinking about it too hard.

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Giannis
4. Luka
5. Harden
6. Kawhi
7. Embiid
8. Jokic
9. Davis
10. Lillard
11. Curry
12. Kyrie
13. CP3
14. George
15. Beal
16. Tatum
17. Zion
18. Butler
19. Simmons
20. Gobert

That's 20 I just rattled off without thinking. I could probably add at least 10 more. Do you honestly think KP is better than anyone on that list, and if so, who?
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote