View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 12:56 PM   #619
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Oh come on, stop putting words in my mouth. We have had this conversation more than enough times for you to know what my opinion of KP is. You know very well that I don't think KP is "chopped liver." I have said many time- to you- that I think KP is a good player, just not a great one. I think he's a top 40 player. I might go as high as 35. That's hardly "chopped liver."

You clearly think he's better than that. Fine. But let me just list 20 players off the top of my head without even thinking about it too hard.

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Giannis
4. Luka
5. Harden
6. Kawhi
7. Embiid
8. Jokic
9. Davis
10. Lillard
11. Curry
12. Kyrie
13. CP3
14. George
15. Beal
16. Tatum
17. Zion
18. Butler
19. Simmons
20. Gobert

That's 20 I just rattled off without thinking. I could probably add at least 10 more. Do you honestly think KP is better than anyone on that list, and if so, who?
George, Zion, Simmons and Gobert are debatable

Zion doesn't defend or rebound
George isn't the same player he was 3-4 years ago and I think the dude is vastly overrated
Dallas41 is online now   Reply With Quote