View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 01:15 PM   #40
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
ooh, sick burn bro.

For the record, I don't expect everyone to have the same opinion as me. I just find it hilarious how some fans seem to think the Mavs' assets are magically worth more than other teams' objectively more valuable assets.
Naw it wasn't a burn I was just commenting on what I'm witnessing. I get it. It sucks to read negativity about the Mavs especially when its the same ol' same ol'....but damn it feels like this organization is running the same ol' same ol'. I keep giving them the excuses that they didn't have the trade bait to get certain guys but I'm not sure if its just an excuse or actual truth. I think they really like how their team is constructed and basically want to trade a Datsun for a Range Rover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Unfortunately that is pretty much the long and short of it. You need to be in the lottery for like 3-4 years to build a contender. The KP trade was supposed to be the thing that catapulted us a head and make us a real contender. But unfortunately KP just isn't as good as we thought he was.
I agree. And for the record, I'd still do that trade for KP......I'm not entirely sure if they would've drafted a guy of his caliber with those draft picks anyway....but when teams are selling its tough to try and buy without recent 1st round picks available.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote