View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 01:25 PM   #631
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
He's been injured lately

But I don't think he sucks.

He's still a solid wing defender never lived up to that contract extension he signed.

He would at least be on DFS level when he's healthy and that is enough for me since the Mavs need another tall wing player.

I'm crossing my fingers he gets bought out but then again he might just run to LA or Brooklyn
See...my viewpoint of Porter is that he's a guy that does nothing great. I think DFS is a better defender then him. Not a very good scorer but can shoot somewhat. Its just a very "blah" move and I understand that's all we have and trust I'd take him but to me he sort of becomes redundant when you already have guys like Richardson and DFS on the team.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote