View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 02:47 PM   #28
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Considering it was the cost of just two 2nd round picks I think they had a good chance.

But I said this earlier before the deadline that Dallas would probably fall in love with Redick and claim that was the best target for this roster.

I mean we call speculate what the Mavs could offer and what teams wuld actually take from the Mavs but when you look at some these deals and what it took to get done this tells me the Mavs were just content as Donnie said with their top rotation players being very good.
Once again though, will you please at least be consistent and apply it to all the other teams who didn't get Fournier or Oladipo for those ridiculously lowball offers?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote