View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 09:29 PM   #801
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I mean it might have been the one deal we could have realistically gotten done, unlike the deals most people complain about. It was totally there for the taking.

I see what the Mavs were thinking, though. They just invested max money and two FRPs for KP only months before. Why give big money along with picks for another guy who plays the same position? We had many other needs and our cap space was shot.

My disappointment with Wood is more about KP being underwhelming. He's starting to play better, but it's more about KP than Wood.
who knows. Pistons were damn high on Stewart and in this situation getting back #16 from Houston or #18 from us is a significant difference if you really want to make sure you get your guy.

Also during the draft we were busy trying hard to trade up for Haliburton. Too bad it didnt work out.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote