View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 05:04 PM   #836
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I’d take Teague and Dieng
I agree. Dieng would be a great addition. Who do you cut/waive? Melli for sure but if you were to try to pick up both, is there someone else the Mavs would be willing to part with? One of the rookies? I find it kind of interesting because how committed is the MBT to winning now (pick up a couple of veterans that could make immediate contributions) vs. develop the young guys and look to the future. I honestly do not know what the MBT would say to that.